Healthy Skin

19:27





Hello, everyone! Thanks for still reading my blog. For this entry, I have been thinking on the right topic for you guys. As a student, I understand it is hard to take care of the skin. Now, I want to give beneficial tips for all of you on how to attain healthy skin. Acne is normal if you're a student.

In my experience, I tend to have breakout if I have a lot of assignment and stress over it. There will be the time when I cant really manage my eating schedule and I eat a lot of maggie and junk food because of the limited time consuming.  At that time I was not comfortable with my dry skin and the pimples start to pop up on my face. So, I find solutions to make my skin healthy again. Alhamdulillah, now my skin is getting better and I will share with you guys on how I repair my skin.













How To Have A Healthy Skin

1) Drink A Lot of Water

I've already mentioned in my previous post which water is very important for your body and it is good for your body. You need to have enough water in your body for moisturizing skin. If you rarely drink water, you're body going to be dry in certain areas and it is going to be dark. For ladies, you're going to experience Vaginal Discharge and you dont want that. So, water is a good and cheap method to make your skin healthy. If you have a breakout on your face I suggest you drink a lot of water to make it awayyy from your beautiful face.



2) Green Tea

Green Tea is one of the best detox water that you need for your body. This tea helps you to detox the toxic from your body and skin. Im not talking about the McDonald McFlurry ice cream. It has green tea powder in it but it is an ice cream. Drink plain green tea without any sugar. My mother usually bought me Ahmad Jasmine Green Tea. It's kind of bitter but it is really good and I really love the Jasmine scent. 


3) Limit Your Sugar and dairy

I know all the nescafe ice and teh tarik taste like heaven but try to limit the sugar and diary. You can have the teh tarik but only once a day. The other meals of your day, change the drinks with water. I use this method and it's help me improve my skin condition. 



4) Get Enough Vitamin C

Vitamin C can improve your skin condition. My mother said that if she rarely consumes vitamin C, her skin looks dull but her skin glow when she take Vitamin C often. Eat Oranges if you really lazy to know how to find Vitamin C. For people who dont like sour things just go to Guardian or Watson and buy Vitamin C. The cheapest you can get is for RM15.90 and it contains 30 tablets. I usually use Blackmores brand because the tablets is smaller than the cheapest brand. Blackmores vitamin C cost around RM35.



5) Sleep

Guys, this is amazingggggg! You can get healthy skin by sleep, that is easy! You guy need to have 7 to 8 hours to sleep everyday. Sleep is not only important for your skin but it is also important for your brain and body. If you have problem sleeping at night try to buy lavender scent because studies state that lavender is good to helps people sleep well. You can get lavender spray scent at Sephora but I dont remember the brand. You go to Sephora and ask one of the promoters about it okayyy. In order to avoid acne please sleep early. 





So, that is all for this week. This information is based on my experience. The most important thing is you guys need to drink a lot of water. Water is really important is you want to live longer okayyy. I hope it will help all of you to keep a healthy skin.


You Might Also Like

1 comments