Story Telling Video

08:28



 
Hello there! Sorry for late updating blog. I have one interesting video that I want to show to you. Actually, this is one of my assignments and this time I need to do a video of storytelling. I need to record my own voice and I guess it kind of funny to hear my own voice. It is a cartoon version story and suitable for kids. 

The title of my story is Blake's first visit! It is about a young boy and his friends are discovering something new in their life. I am not going to tell you because I want to watch the video. This assignment is really beneficial to me because this is my first time doing a story video. Now I have an idea that I want to do many cartoon video story and I want to give it to my little brother so that he can learn English while remembering me (because of my voice hehehe). I hope you enjoy the video!



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments