Let's keep your brain healthy and smart!

18:59




    Hello! This is my second post for this month. Actually I want to share about my hiking experience but my lecturer come out with this great idea which he asked us to do a infographic to deliver the information in our blog. I will share my hiking experience on the next post. So stay tune and keep visiting my blog okay!

      This is a great opportunity for me to use Canva.com website to create creative infographic that related to my theme. Now, I'm going to share a diet approach to make your brain healthy. 

      Eating well is a need for your mental as well as your physical health. Our brains need nutrients just like our heart, lungs and muscles. There are few fruits and ingredients that can improve and boost your brain. Most of the fruits are full with nutrition and vitamin. The most important thing is, it is pure and do not contain any chemical. This fruits and ingredients also can improve your memory and boost your brain! If you're a student, you can eat blueberries and dark chocolate as your snack at night while studying! Train yourself to cut all the junk food and replace it with the healthy one okay :)

   It is really exciting that we can be cleaver than usual with only eating these. I hope this infographic will give you guys a little information on how to become healthier day by day. 

 





You Might Also Like

2 comments