Stay healthy with outdoor activity :)

02:17

 Hi there! Sorry for not able to post anything last week. I'm really busy with settling my MARA scholarship application, completing my educational video and many more. Still busy with everything but I cant wait to share another entry for you guys! Guess what Im gonna share with you guys today??




                                                                      

Im going to share my hiking experience with you!! Im also going to share tips for hiking. Hiking is one of the outdoor exercises. Exercise is very important for everyone to get healthy. We need to exercise at least 3 times a week to maintain our health. There are a lot of ways to exercise and the easiest one is dance! If you think exercising is to tiring, just take your ipod, put your earphone and switch to a rock song and dance. Seriously, its funnnnn.

As a student, I dont usually go to gym or exercise at home because I'm tired with assignment and all. So I find a way to do something healthy in order to live longer. I found out that I love hiking plus I have the best hiking partner which is my older sister. I am really impress how she is committed with her hobby. Hiking will give you pleasant experience. You will expose to the green colour which is good for your eyes and there are fresh oxygen that is good for your brain. As for me, I use this hobby as a motivation. Even how tough of hard it is to complete the journey until you reach at the top, I will never turn back and give up. Of course I need to turn back after I reach the top hehe you know what I mean. Sometimes you feel life is really hard for you and you will feel depress that you want to give up. You need to find something to overcome that feeling. Whenever I feel stress with life, I hike. It feels so good because it feels like you are away from everything that you have and it is just you and your thought. Believe me, the scenery will not disappoint you.

Sooooo now, Im going to give you guys a few tips on hiking!

 Tips on Hiking 

1) Health

   Make sure you are not having any fever on that day. Do not hike when you are not in a good health   
   to avoid any bad things happen to you. There are places that might difficult for you to reach down if 
   anything happen. 

2) Weather 

    Check the weather at the particular area. If its raining, it might difficult for you to hike and you can get sick
    It is also dangerous for hiking when its raining heavily. 

3) Shoes 

    Use the right hiking shoes. It is important to take care of your foot and legs safety. Dont wear converse or 
    Vans type of shoes because it is not appropriate and can injured your foot. 

      


4) Food and Drink
    
   Breakfast is a must before you hiking. Bring an energy bar and mineral water. 100 is good for your body
   because it can replace the salt that lost from your body when you are sweating. I usually bring I large 
   mineral water. 






5) Stay with your friends

    Dont leave your friends and go alone by your one, you can be lost in the jungle and there might be 
    something happen to your friends. Stay in the troop and go together. 


6) Your proper outfit

    Wear long trousers to avoid any scars on your legs, and if possible wear nylon top material. Find them 
    at Adidas or Nike store. 

7) Travel - Medical - Kit

     Bring ointment, plaster and any other simple medical equipment in case anything happen to you. I usually  
     bring paracetamol and minyak angin with me. 
   


8) Pictures

   Dont forget to take pictures and make it as a collection of something to brag to your future children. 
   It can be your memory and one of your achievement. Not everyone can be a hiker. 


 
  That is all from me, and I hope the tips is beneficial for you guys!
   
  Im going to include my hiking pictures and video in this post! 
  Thank you for your time.   


Bukit Batu Putih, Tanjung tuan









 





Gunung Datuk, Rembau




 

 

 



 

   
 
     

   





You Might Also Like

0 comments