Welcome to my blog!

17:37



                      



                   

                                               Hi, welcome to Be fit & Awesome blog!

 I'm Nurul liyana and this is my first blog. I'm from Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. I'm 24 years old and currently studying at Kolej University Poly Tech- Mara Kuala Lumpur (KUPTM). Im studying English Language course and now I already in my third semester. I would like to thank to my awesome lecturer which is Sir Mohammad Ariff bin Othman for his guidance in Internet Technology Class.

In this blog I will share information about health. Its including on how to take care of your body and mind in order to have a healthy life. I choose this theme because right now I'm practicing myself to become a healthier person, so I will share a lot of healthy stuff that I experience myself. Health is not only focus on exercise and eating habit but actually it is more than that. Furthermore, I will include the DIY food or stuff that will make you guys easier to become healthy!

At this world age people compete each other to become success and they usually work hard to achieve their goal. Success include being fit and happy in life. Healthy lifestyle will lead to a happy life! This blog will help them to create a healthy body and manage their stress. Good health is important and significant in every human's life. People know about healthy lifestyle but somehow they forget to apply it in their daily life. In this blog I will help my readers and others to bring back the healthy technique in their life and make them easy to become healthy. Hopefully this blog will bring joy and help you guys a lot. Enjoy!



You Might Also Like

0 comments